We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hi there fellow slices

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xMoanmeix

PostSubject: Hi there fellow slices   Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:40 pm

Hi i go by the name of Moanmei (at least online) or short moan. I am 20 years old. I am currently changing my majors. I was studying economics law and management before but had to say that this was not a direction for me after all so I am currently in Artschool preparing my portfolio in hopes of getting into a uni where i can study gamedesign. I am working hard towards that and hopefully there will be results. As for now i was drawing mainly photorealistic portraits but since deciding to change my lifedirection I've opened up my horizon to other artstyles aswell. I really love gaming tho i mainly play league of legends where I also do some moderator work for some streamers on twitch and try to be as active as possible. I also love asian cultures and am trying to teach myself korean. I've had 2 years of chinese in school but i guess korean is the more important one for me atm as i want to go to seoul asap.

https://www.facebook.com/moanmeioriginal <--- this is a page with some of my artworks where i try to post as much as possible so feel free to check that out

I guess that's it for now :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ViridianHue

PostSubject: Re: Hi there fellow slices   Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Welcome to the forums. :3 Your art is really good. Good luck!

Got questions? Send me a PM!

dA||ithinkicanart||FB (addmeineedfriends)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Hi there fellow slices
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1