Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, it's just coffee!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
justcoffee

justcoffee

Hey, it's just coffee! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, it's just coffee!   Hey, it's just coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 12:58 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gian. But I'd feel comfortable if you call me 'Just Coffee' or just 'Coffee'. I'm from the Philippine Isles, so I imagine I'm a ways away from everyone else(can't go to meetups ;__; ). And despite what our Department of Tourism would like to tell you, it's kind of boring here. I'm hoping to get along with like-minded individuals and someday make something awesome. Also, English is a second language for me. So please excuse me if you notice errors in my syntax. ;D

Music production is my main thing right now. I started a few years ago with a burning passion to shout at my ex through a song. But y'know, you get over it. I thought what I made was pretty good and it rekindled an old flame for composition. So I practiced, discovered new songs, and gained an appreciation for audio production. And that's how I came to find Dave and now, here. Here, where I hope to collaborate with fellow enthusiasts and make something that people can enjoy.

Other things I'm into are games and anime. So if you find poking at common tropes in da vidja geyms and animu fun, talk to me about that 'cuz thas fockin' humurous mayte.

Cheers!

-Just Coffee
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/justcoffee
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's just coffee!   Hey, it's just coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:32 am

Welcome to the forums!
I can't go to meetups either. I live in South Asia. T_T
What's your favorite anime?
Back to top Go down
justcoffee

justcoffee

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's just coffee!   Hey, it's just coffee! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:15 pm

Thank you. Smile
I like a lot slice of life anime. But recently, I've been watching a lot of gag animes. My current favorite is Seitokai Yakuindomo.
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/justcoffee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's just coffee!   Hey, it's just coffee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's just coffee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: