Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings Homeslices!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerrhyn

Aerrhyn

Greetings Homeslices! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Homeslices!   Greetings Homeslices! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Some may know me from the Facebook group as Kevin de Malle Maan, but I'll introduce myself nontheless!

So, my name is Kevin, nickname Aerrhyn, no special backstory on that one Wink I'm 22 years old and I have spent most of my life contemplating life and asking the big questions. Before this time, I was a happy young boy with a desire to have the most fun in the world! And I believe that I have succeeded on that part Smile

I have written poetry for a long time, I think that I wrote my first poem about 8 to 9 years back. I have written an awful lot about love, emotions, girlfriends and sometimes even self-enlightenment Wink I have been depressed for a few years, but lately I have been learning to deal with it through slow and positive changes, couldn't have done it without help of course. I still write sometimes, but a lot less than I used to. I used to just write emotions down and I feel a bit ashamed to read my previous works, but I respect the mistakes I made in the past, for it has helped me shape the person I am now!

I like trying out many different things! Because of this, I am intermediate at things like playing guitar, photo-shopping, writing stories, playing harmonica, producing music, making voice-overs and some other stuff, just don't expect too much of me on those things ;D I haven't finished any college yet, since I don't know what I want to do later in life, but I guess all comes with time.

Oh! And I play games too! I like playing MMORPGs and some MOBAs Smile I like roleplaying(D&D and stuff) and boardgames, not much of a reader though. I also like watching movies, shows, anime and some cartoons.

Anyhows, I think I've written enough, any other questions? Write a comment! I have nothing to hide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Homeslices!   Greetings Homeslices! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 9:13 am

Hey, Kevin! Welcome to the forums. :3

What MMO's and MOBAs do you play? ^~^
Back to top Go down
Aerrhyn

Aerrhyn

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Homeslices!   Greetings Homeslices! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

Right now I'm waiting on ArchAge to start again, but I've been playing a lot of MMO's, including things like Rift, Guild Wars, Tera, Eden Eternal, Neverwinter, the list goes on ;P

As for MOBAs, I mainly play Smite now, but I enjoy both a game of Dota 2 or LoL now and then^^ I have quite a history of HoN, so even that's fine by me Very Happy

So yeah, a lot! And you? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Homeslices!   Greetings Homeslices! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Homeslices!
Page 1 of 1