We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Greetings everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seferovich

PostSubject: Greetings everyone!   Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 am

I'm Velisha Seferovich,16,and I come from a veeery small country that you probably never heard of (Montenegro), but it doesn't matter.
Open minded,geeky and often depressed is how I would shortly describe myself. There are two things that I'm currently occupied with: attending two high schools at once,and producing music.It really helps a lot with the inner problems I have. Plus,you get to learn how to deal with all the obnoxious douche bags that also learn there... I am up for ANY kinds of conversations: advice giving,collabs,jokes,hot-lines,or just simply chat. I hate sexist,nationalist,homophobic,racist and all kind of discriminative people because everyone is made equal. Instead of music genres that I listen to,I will just give you a few ,,names,, that gave me chills many times: Headhunterz,Frontliner,Nightwish,Elena Siegman,Malukah... Also,if you play LoL on EU N&E,Black Ops or BF3,pm me. Thank you for your time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom_Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings everyone!   Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:03 am

Hi there! Nice to meet you.Don't hate anyone, it's not way of dealing with people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Greetings everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: