Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Fellow Slices!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

Hello Fellow Slices! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:16 pm

I suppose it might be a good idea for me to make an introduction thread as well.

My name is Kayla, I'm 29 years old and currently live in Maryland (USA). I have two little girls, Saphira who is 3 years old and Ariana who just turned 1 this month. You'll see Halogen- floating around these forums, that's my husband <3 I'm currently a student working towards my Bachelor's degree in information technology, I love web design and development, which is partly why I jumped on making this forum. I just really enjoy doing it Smile

I think my biggest love would have to be music, it was always a big part of my life. I used to want to be a singer so bad, but my parent's weren't supportive of it. So unfortunately I just stopped doing it all together. I've been trying to slowly start working on my voice again, but it's definitely not as good as it once was. I hope that I can get it back. I really want to learn how to produce music as well, but I have no idea where to start.

From there I honestly have an interest in just about everything. I've always been the type that has liked to dabble in many things. When it comes to gaming I'm super into Rhythm games, probably because of my love for music. Languages have been another thing I was always into. By my sophomore year in high school I was in French 3 and Spanish 2. I've been self teaching Japanese and Urdu since then.

Honestly my list of interests just goes on and on. I can't wait to see this community come together and see all the wonderful projects that come out of it. I hope to get to work with some of you on various projects.

Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:23 pm

I would say "hey", but I think it's already done Smile Good idea with this forum so far. You seem to be a very interesting person, so it's nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 5:51 pm

Thanks ^_^ I feel like life is too short to not try and experience as much of it as possible.
Back to top Go down
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:47 am

Two girls? Aww, they must be adorable. :3
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:03 pm

Saphira and Ariana ^_^

Hello Fellow Slices! VMy76EG
Back to top Go down
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:28 pm

They're precious. :3
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Fellow Slices!   Hello Fellow Slices! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Fellow Slices!
Page 1 of 1