Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LGBT homeslices?

Go down 
+13
ctrwright
BouquetofWhoopsieDaisies
Sanctus Immortalis
brandio
Insanity_Thorn
Halogen-
Omnomnomnius
ViridianHue
Nequissimus
Saphira
Flippy
Ryan Sinclair
Sixthhokage1
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omnomnomnius

Omnomnomnius

LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:54 am

Bisexuality is the capability of being attracted to both males and females
Pansexuality is the capability of being attracted to males, females, intersex people, and people of no sex.

I say "capability" because your sexuality doesn't change if you don't have a member of sex x/y/z that you are attracted to at any given time. I know some people who identify as bisexual who've only had one same sex crush, and heterosexuals who've had gay crushes before, but for self identification purposes it works. People on the border can identify how they wise IMHO, or wait for more data.

Essentially sex is irrelevant in pansexuality, whereas in bisexuality people with no genitals may be left out so to speak. Technically I'm pan but I don't like to use it because of the typical confusion over terms, people understand "bi" a lot more easily.

I also, sometimes, use "sapiosexual", because while there are body shapes/genitals I like more than others, the intellect and personality is the main factor for me. My second boyfriend for example had all the physical looks of Tyrion Lannister crossed with the back end of a Doberman. But he was so smart, funny, witty and kind it didn't matter. It more than didn't matter, I stopped feeling that way. When I fall for someone who isn't traditionally beautiful, how they look doesn't just stop mattering to me, it's irrelevant. They could have no face or body features, it's their mind that attracts me. Equally it doesn't matter how pretty/sexy you are, if you open your mouth and turn out to be a wilfully ignorant dumbarse my brain will perceive you as *repulsive*, both mentally and physically.

So while sex and presentation are irrelevant to me (making me pan), I prefer bi because I'm buggered (heh I wish) if I'm going to explain all of that every time I discuss sexuality lol

To apologise for the block of text, heres a cat/lesbian joke http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/730461/resized_horrorcat-meme-generator-lesbians-eat-what-18555d.jpg

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Omnomnomnius
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 8:33 pm

This popped up on my Facebook feed today, good watch

Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
Omnomnomnius

Omnomnomnius

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 8:32 am

I just saw that on Lizzy the lezzy and reposted on mine Very Happy A good vid

That said I'd rather he regaled me with tales of those celebrities exchanging bodily fluids, it sounds like a much more fun conversation that "Hi I'm bi" "Awesome, I also like more than one set of potential partners!"
Back to top Go down
ctrwright

ctrwright

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 11:08 pm

I honestly don't know what I am. Maybe bi-curious (if that is still an excepted term.) I am a female and I have had experimentation with other females when I was younger. Physically and emotionally I am both attracted to males, females, and some who are androgynous. When I say physically, I mean based on looks. But sexually I am only attracted to males and androgynous males (apart from making out and such.) And honestly even that kind of attraction never gets really strong for me with males either.. Because of this I feel like I can't try to have any kind of meaningful relationship with another female because eventually they would want to do some type of "sexual act" that I would not want to partake in. My god this is awkward. I think I feel a little bit too comfortable and open here on the homeloaf. I'm sorry if this is considered to lewd... >.< Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sixthhokage1

Sixthhokage1

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 12:55 am

Considering the video posted by an admin two posts above you, I think you're fine on "lewdness" Razz

Depending on your own sexual drive and needs, it might be possible you could have a relationship with a homoromantic asexual girl. (just throwing this out there as a hypothetical, you just need to find whatever works for you).

Something that I've noticed that's kinda funny is that I defy the (stupid) stereotype of gay/bi/pan people being overly promiscuous in spite of the fact that I am a horny as hell young adult. I've had a boyfriend for over a year now and I'm still a virgin, actually XD. The thousand miles between he and I might have something to do with that particular fact Razz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sixy.name
Insanity_Thorn

Insanity_Thorn

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 am

Thats well under 9 thousand....

Sorry not Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sixthhokage1

Sixthhokage1

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 2:29 am

Since I've seen FCKH8 content spread around some more recently, I've been giving people reminders on how shitty "allies" they are http://stopfckh8.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.sixy.name
Insanity_Thorn

Insanity_Thorn

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 8:15 am

Sixthhokage1 wrote:
Since I've seen FCKH8 content spread around some more recently, I've been giving people reminders on how shitty "allies" they are http://stopfckh8.tumblr.com/

FCKH8 have actually turned people away who were in need to support because of homophobia because of family being directed at them ( Sister being gay causing a straight guy to be bullied for example) Because they were straight, Just wrong isnt it

I personally support Straight but not Narrow ( Havnt heard bad stories yet and they support not just gays, but also trans, gender queer. you name it  and the charity STONE WALL
of course if you find bad things out about either of these two let me know, I will not support a charity that is hypocritical and does not actually support those it says it does
Back to top Go down
Omnomnomnius

Omnomnomnius

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 1:34 pm

I'd say I support my facebook page on the topic but that seems disingenuous
Back to top Go down
Nequissimus

Nequissimus

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:06 pm

Could you link me in a pm, omnom? I'd really like to take a look
Back to top Go down
http://soundcloud.com/nequissimus
BeardGuyMan

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 7:01 pm

I'm really not sure, what I am. When you boil it down, I'd be a straight male. But... not really. I have considered being with men, I often don't feel "male". But not enough to actually change my style of living. That being said, I fully support anybody who falls into the LGBT spectrum.
Back to top Go down
Leliel

Leliel

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Genderfluid person here. Hi.
As far as sexuality or romantic orientation...¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It really is quite nice to hear from the community.
Back to top Go down
Hugglesworth

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:59 pm

BeardGuyMan wrote:
I'm really not sure, what I am. When you boil it down, I'd be a straight male. But... not really. I have considered being with men, I often don't feel "male". But not enough to actually change my style of living. That being said, I fully support anybody who falls into the LGBT spectrum.

I have to say I understand exactly where you are coming from here. I have an ex-boyfriend even though I don't know if I am really that attracted to guys. I'd absolutely don't feel like a 'male' but that said I would not be trans at all.

It is important to remember that, whilst gender is extremely important to a lot of people, you don't have to put yourself in any category if you don't feel you 100% fit it. Personally I have come to find I am most comfortable being a-gendered.

I found this link useful as well for when I was having trouble with gender related issues, especially as I couldn't somewhere I felt I belong on the gender spectrum. http://neutrois.com/

P.S. Also, you don't have to change your lifestyle to be trans/agendered/genderqueer although sometimes it can help elevate social or mental dysphoria.

Last edited by Hugglesworth on Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Exrta information)
Back to top Go down
endlesssummersun

Location : That Place No One Has Ever Heard Of, Florida, U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:09 am

... 8I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LGBT homeslices?   LGBT homeslices? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LGBT homeslices?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2