Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Slice of the Loaf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

A Slice of the Loaf Empty
PostSubject: A Slice of the Loaf   A Slice of the Loaf Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

I didn't know where to put this, because this could potentially encompass many parts of the forum. *shrugs*

I just had an idea: creating monthly compilations of either A) Our favorite songs in a genre, or B) Monthly creations by the homeslices. I was thinking to have it all run through Youtube as playlists. I'd be more than happy to compile everything into each playlist, but what do you you think, oh mighty loaf?

Back to top Go down
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of the Loaf   A Slice of the Loaf Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 4:09 pm

That sounds pretty cool actually. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Halogen-
Admin
Halogen-

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of the Loaf   A Slice of the Loaf Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:41 pm

A monthly compilation of the music that Homeloaf has made sounds like a fantastic idea!

I'm not too sure about making playlists for the favorites of each member because the diversity would likely go beyond the scope of wanting to organize in a playlist anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://flashflashrevolution.com/profile/TC_Halogen
Icy Lust

Icy Lust

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of the Loaf   A Slice of the Loaf Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 3:52 am

I think that's a great idea ! And the playlist too, the homeloaf could become a great youtube channel to discover new artists.
The drawers homeslices could have a competition too. We give a theme to the musicians and the drawers, then put "winners" together ? (Well, how do we decide the winners, voting system? )
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/icy-lust
Schnapple (Shania)

Schnapple (Shania)

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of the Loaf   A Slice of the Loaf Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 9:29 am

That sounds pretty cool! The writers' work could be under the same idea as the drawers. And, maybe, if the people don't want competition, we could just encompass all pieces of work?
Back to top Go down
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of the Loaf   A Slice of the Loaf Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2014 2:59 am

Any media would work, I think! I'm not sure how to go about compiling all the non-music non-video media, but that's why I'm opening the floor for ideas.

And with the favorite tracks, I was thinking something like one track limit per-slice per-playlist, but it depends how large the loaf rises.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Slice of the Loaf   A Slice of the Loaf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Slice of the Loaf
Page 1 of 1