Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chasey Kay

Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions Empty
PostSubject: Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions   Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey homeslices,

The name's Jef, Belgian producer/guitarist/pianist/all round music lover Very Happy Been playing music since I've been little and picked up producing about 2 years ago.
Mainly because I wanted to learn how to record songs I wrote with my band, but my love for Melodic/Liquid DnB eventually led to me actually starting to produce electronic tracks as well. Had a brief appearance on the earlier BIAB-forums as well and really loved the idea of the homeloaf and immediatly joined after it's inception. Always looking forward to work with such enthusiastic and skilled bunch as you guys Very Happy

See you around on this forum I guess!
Back to top Go down
Fiestasaurus

Fiestasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions   Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:44 pm

Welcome to the forums, nice to see another Belgian here!
Can I listen to any of your songs somewhere on the net?
Back to top Go down
Chasey Kay

PostSubject: Re: Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions   Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Yeah, https://soundcloud.com/jef_van_hoeck
This is a private link it's one of my more recent tracks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions   Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody once told me I'm really bad at introductions
Page 1 of 1