Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An ambitious idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taurinid

An ambitious idea Empty
PostSubject: An ambitious idea   An ambitious idea Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Hey homeloaf, I've been coming up with an idea to try and bring all of the sectors of the loaf together through he medium of a short film. its a plan that i would like to get the writers involved: film makers, musicians and editors and anyone else who can put in there piece. But for now i want to get feedback from the slices on what they think about it.

the idea starts with the writers to write a scene for a short film, and after a deadline then each person can write a second scene based on someone else's first and repeat a few times until we have a few of 4-6 scene shorts, then the film makers get there bit in and film some of the scenes that they like, and upload it to where the music production peoples can make a sound track for some of the scenes they like and upload finally the editors and people who just want a vote can take the scenes they like and put them together into a short film, and as i said before anyone else with any other skill can put their piece in.

So there's the idea, any input would be great. thanks.
Back to top Go down

An ambitious idea
Page 1 of 1