HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy XV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MuggsMajandhra

PostSubject: Final Fantasy XV   Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:27 am

In case ya missed it: http://www.the-magicbox.com/1408/game140917d.shtml

Looks like we'll at least be getting a demo in March of 2015. I have to say, despite the fact that actually playing the game could give everything a different feel, I'm pretty excited for this one (I'm a sucker for great character animations). If not only for the fact that it could have a big impact on J-RPGs as a whole. I'm hoping they can spur other developers to make big-budget, current-gen RPGs in the future, instead of focusing on mobile or last-gen titles (Assuming they still have as much influence as people seem to think).

While there are certainly plenty of great smaller titles, it would be nice to have the whole spectrum available for the duration of this generation of consoles. Right? Or maybe the genre is simply best on a smaller screen...
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://soundcloud.com/muggs-majandhra
Epsilon743

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XV   Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:15 pm

I've been waiting for a main title FF with battle mechanics like this for so long! Command prompt style was fun, but it's gotten a little old, imho. Plus, after some of the minor titles (Dissidia, Dirge of Cerberus) I knew there could be more than just command prompt style.

I think development in all directions is a good thing, including repetition of ideas that worked; it helps the really good ideas to stand out even more.

Final Fantasy XV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1