Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obligatory Intro post is Obligatory, but fun!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ButtonPushersUnited

ButtonPushersUnited

Obligatory Intro post is Obligatory, but fun! Empty
PostSubject: Obligatory Intro post is Obligatory, but fun!   Obligatory Intro post is Obligatory, but fun! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 4:11 am

Well Hi! My name is Luke and I'm a Yank (that's what you guys way over in Europe call us right?) who spends a whole lot of his time tinkering in MIDI controllerism. It is by far one of my favorite things in music and is how I have come to found the entity ButtonPushersUnited, a neat collection of social media dedicated to the further experimentation of using bits of plastic and silicon to make nice (and some not so nice) noises we sometimes call music.

I won't spend too much time writing about myself, so I will just let my debut controllerism set do the rest of the talking Smile

I come to the Homeloaf as a long time student/fan of Dave's work under BIAB and am quite excited to meet more like minded and talented hard working people who I can share my ambitions alongside with. I hope to work with the lot of you and perhaps call many of you my future friends!

Thanks!
Luke
BPU
lol! doesn't this emoticon look like Goku?
Back to top Go down

Obligatory Intro post is Obligatory, but fun!
Page 1 of 1