We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

I need help with potential cyberbullying...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
maylak

PostSubject: I need help with potential cyberbullying...   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:12 am

Helloaf,

Do these responses count as cyber bullying?
If they do, which I am almost certain they do, will my replies to their remarks render me responsible for any acts or is it similar to 'self defence', if you follow my train of thought?

Thaankk yooooouuu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: I need help with potential cyberbullying...   Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:36 am

I read just some of the comments and only the last line of the original post, and in my opinion some of the comments are indeed cyber bullying. I believe you should tell someone about it, but this is just my opinion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AyameruRuieki

PostSubject: Re: I need help with potential cyberbullying...   Fri May 22, 2015 8:02 am

That's the problem with networks like facebook. There always be alot of haters and people who insult you heavily.
I don't know how it is with facebook but most of such networks have ignore functions where specific persons can't post too what you write or even view it. If facebook have this functionality i would suggest to use it.
And unlike your bulliers we care about you (and anyone else here in the community ) .
Since i know bulliing to well i can say talk with trustful persons about these problems but be aware to who you talk because i made the experience of false friends which used the information they've got against you instead of helping you. I do not want that anyone else should experience this and it might lead into mayor depression... where it is hard to get out of. so make sure to not just ... hmm i don't know the english expression but in german we say "die Probleme nicht in sich hineinfressen" which means to not carry your problems all alone.

since it is almost empty in this community i'm not even sure if you read this but if i hope it could be of any help .

for those who want to get in contact via Skype just pm me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need help with potential cyberbullying...   

Back to top Go down

I need help with potential cyberbullying...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1