We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Insert Creative and Witty Title Here]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella (Renay)

PostSubject: [Insert Creative and Witty Title Here]   Mon May 04, 2015 9:14 pm

Hi, I'm new to this amazing homeloaf forum thing of awesomeness and I would like to introduce myself to the few people that will probably glacé at this and go back.

My name is Bella, but I prefer to be called Renay (Renee with 'a' and 'y'), and I'm from America. I'm a short little tubby thing with a rather mature mental state for her age. Yes, I'm a girl.

I'm fourteen years of age, although I often act 40 and other times 4, and I'm obsessed with learning cool new things. I'm not very fond of school, so I'm teaching myself certain advanced things that school has yet to teach me. (Tax, first aid, and psychology. That last one is a whim from a few years ago. Ignore it.)

I can often be quippy and sarcastic--it's my unpaying job-- but I can also be levelheaded and deep.

Some of my current hobbies (that I've had for four consecutive years) would be writing, reading, singing, drawing, gaming and studying to be a psychologist. At fourteen.

We'll see where that one goes.

My sexuality is simple; I don't care about pronouns. [Insert shrug here.] I see that love is love and there's not much we can do to change a physical attraction to someone, regardless of either gender. I was raised in a religious environment, and because of that, I'm not comfortable being with anyone in fear of my family finding out.

Writing is one of my passions. I would like to persue a carrier in writing, as well as psychology. I'm not exactly sure which will come out on top, or how the two could possibly relate, but I can still wish. Right?

So, that's me. Oh, I forgot to mention that I suffer from extreme social anxiety, which translates to being socially awkward in this world, and am actually more confident about myself online. It's quite weird if you ask me.

Anyway, that's pretty much all you need to know about me.

Later, slices of the homeloaf!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Insert Creative and Witty Title Here]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1