Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meow~

Go down 
+2
Venom_Reaper
ViridianHue
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:13 am

Hey everyone!

I'm so glad this forum came to be. I love interacting with people on forums. It's a lot more organized than a facebook group. So, expect me to be fairly active on here. xD

Anyway, you guys can call me Vi. I'm 21-yrs-old and in college. I'm quite new to the homeslice community. I found Dave when I saw his collaboration with Cry and Minx, and have been watching his videos since then. =3

I have varied interests. Digital art, 3D modeling and animation are what I'm focusing on more than others. I'm also interested in learning new languages and coding. My dream is to be a game designer/developer/artist but I'm currently studying for a career that has nothing in relation to game design, so I'm always lacking motivation in pursuing my dream. Hopefully, joining this community will inspire me and help me in getting closer to what I want.

Hope to get to know you homeslices better!
Cheers~
Back to top Go down
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:35 am

Nice too meet you! Yep, it's less chaotic than fb group and easier to find things. I subscribed to his channel about... 3 days before livestream, so I'm even more new than you. Hope you'll have a great time there!
Back to top Go down
TheAquila

TheAquila

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 am

Woof!
Back to top Go down
JochSejo

JochSejo

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:06 am

Hello nice to meet you. I began to study to become a electrician but now I'm trying to become a songwriter/producer. Follow your dreams. I think joining the Homeloaf is a very interesting and fun thing to do and I look forward to what comes in the near future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JochSejoMusic
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 9:41 am

Venom_Reaper wrote:
Nice too meet you! Yep, it's less chaotic than fb group and easier to find things. I subscribed to his channel about... 3 days before livestream, so I'm even more new than you. Hope you'll have a great time there!

Nice to meet you too! :3 Let's hope more people join the forums. I can't find posts in the fb group that were posted an hour ago. It's toooo chaotic.

TheAquila wrote:
Woof!

*gasp*
*runs away*

JochSejo wrote:
Hello nice to meet you. I began to study to become a electrician but now I'm trying to become a songwriter/producer. Follow your dreams. I think joining the Homeloaf is a very interesting and fun thing to do and I look forward to what comes in the near future.

I'm studying to be an electrical and electronics engineer. I wanted to study computer science, but...that didn't happen. Yeah, already this place has inspired me to do things, so this is going to be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Tizzer

Tizzer

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

ViridianHue wrote:
My dream is to be a game designer/developer/artist but I'm currently studying for a career that has nothing in relation to game design, so I'm always lacking motivation in pursuing my dream. Hopefully, joining this community will inspire me and help me in getting closer to what I want.

In a similar situation here. Well actually, sort of opposite. I went to school to be a graphic designer, but while I was in college I sort of discovered a passion for writing and recording music. I had played guitar for a long time already, but it was mostly just something I did with my time off. I've delved pretty deep into teaching myself how to record and produce the music I write, and now that I'm done with school I'm finding myself unmotivated to actually get a graphic design career going. I want to do both because graphic design would give me money to live on, as well as fund music stuff, but I can't help but spend my time off making music.

Do you have friends that have the same dream? Start hanging out with them in your time off work and start working on video games with them. I'm hoping to do the same with graphic/web design, as my best friend does that for a living. If you don't have friends with that dream, maybe this community can help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://tizzer.bandcamp.com/
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:36 am

I don't exactly hate what I'm studying now, but it's just not my 'passion', you know? =|

I'm terrible at making friends. *flops awkwardly* The people I know like what they're doing and don't have that 'drive' to do something more. Really frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Nice to meet you! I'm the same way, I prefer the forums. I can't find half the stuff in the facebook group and it's driving me a little nuts. We only have 60 out of over 1000 over here so far. I'm not really sure what else I can do to try to get people to move over.
Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
ViridianHue

ViridianHue

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Most people don't like forums. Which boggles me. I mean it's so much easier. ._. The facebook group is going to get very messy very fast. Dave has over 200, 000 subscribers. Imagine if they're all in the group. O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meow~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow~   Meow~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meow~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: