Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings and Salutations!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sykan

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 8:09 am

Heya! Just another slice in the loaf here.

I'm Javier, though I go by Sykan in most places online. I'm 20 years old and currently in business school. As for interests, I'm an aspiring game designer and developer, though still very much in the early learning stages. I found out about Dave through his collabs with Dan Bull and when I saw his breathday announcement, I knew I had to be a part of this. :3

You'll mostly find me lurking and tossing out random ideas here and there, hopefully getting more practice in writing and learning new things along the way. Really eager for the day when I can proudly show my work alongside you guys; It's really motivating to be part of a community like this, and I intend to do justice to that!

Looking forward to getting along with you all~

-Sy.
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:07 pm

Hi Javier, nice to meet you!

What types of games are you most interested in designing?
Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
Sykan

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 5:57 pm

As of now, anything, really! I'm a bit too inexperienced to actually have a preference either way, I just find the general process of it really fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations!
Page 1 of 1