Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Acro Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TaraDresbach

TaraDresbach

My Acro Adventures Empty
PostSubject: My Acro Adventures   My Acro Adventures Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:08 pm

Starting September 6th, I'm going to be learning how to do a back flip and a hands-free cartwheel. This is in addition to my usual group of flexibility, handstands, aerial silks, and conditioning work. But being able to do a back flip will be so cool!

I may need some prodding to make sure I do whatever exercises I end up needing to do to strengthen the muscles used in the flip, as well as continued practice to ensure I don't lose it. Anyone want to support me on this crazy quest?
Back to top Go down
oxi_proxy

My Acro Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Acro Adventures   My Acro Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 4:45 am

I do support you. September 6th is my birthday. There's no way your thing is gonna go wrong. 'Tis a special day you're picking, mate.
Back to top Go down
Ayalla

Ayalla

My Acro Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Acro Adventures   My Acro Adventures Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 6:01 am

Wow, that is so cool. I'm impressed and I think you are really brave to do this. I know you can do it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dejligrosa.tumblr.com/
TaraDresbach

TaraDresbach

My Acro Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Acro Adventures   My Acro Adventures Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:37 am

Thanks! I'll make sure to report in once the back flips start. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Acro Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Acro Adventures   My Acro Adventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Acro Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Health and Fitness-
Jump to: