Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings, people of the Homeloaf.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shock.WAV

Shock.WAV

Greetings, people of the Homeloaf. Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, people of the Homeloaf.   Greetings, people of the Homeloaf. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:07 pm

(I never know what to say in an introduction...)

Hello, all, Shock.WAV here.
My main interest is music, though I have other hobbies to keep myself from boredom. Namely videogames and anime.
Through the Shock.WAV alias, I mostly produce alternative electronic music, heavily influenced by chiptune. I occasionally produce 'mashup' tracks, of which are found on my SoundCloud. Outside aforementioned name, I've been involved with a few other groups/bands, where I've either played the role of drummer or vocalist.

As for other pastimes, I co-run a second YouTube channel with two good friends and fellow musicians, named Totally Moronic Gaming. (I'll not post a link, since our humor turns a little dark at times, and I'm not sure it would be suitable to post a link to such a channel, but if you're interested, feel free to search for it.)

That's about it, really. Any other questions anyone might have, I'll be happy to answer them.
Back to top Go down

Greetings, people of the Homeloaf.
Page 1 of 1