Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any game developer open for a suggestion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayalla

Ayalla

Any game developer open for a suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Any game developer open for a suggestion?   Any game developer open for a suggestion? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:10 am

Hey yo homeslices. Well, you see, there's this game I've wanted to play, but I can't find anything like it, so I thought the only way was to make it myself. I was thinking it maybe could be like an rpg maker game, but after watching loads of tutorials and STILL not understanding how on earth anything worked I thought, "Screw it!". But, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask if anyone would be interested in some brainstorming and/or be open for suggestion?

The game I had in mind is one where you are a demon who's attached yourself to a young boy, to follow him through life as you make things happen to feed off of his negative emotions. Here I'm not 100% sure how it would work out best though. If the demon took the form of a human and maybe followed the boy through life as his, for example, butler, or if he just lurked around, following the boy. Also, for enemies there could be things like angels trying to break the attachment and maybe the boy would grow up to realize it was something demonic going on and thus he would hire a priest to try and have you exorcised.

I also thought it could be interesting if the player could choose themselves what would happen. Like, when the boy is small his parents die, but how? Is the demon going to fix the car breaks so they crash? Would he rather make mom slip and fall down the stairs while dad had an accident at work? Things like that.

And let's not forget the humor that could be added by having the demon very confused about human behavior Smile

This might sound super silly and stupid, but it's hard to explain exactly what it looks like in my head!
Back to top Go down
http://dejligrosa.tumblr.com/
Insanity_Thorn

Insanity_Thorn

PostSubject: Re: Any game developer open for a suggestion?   Any game developer open for a suggestion? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Ill pass this on to one of my game design friends if you like?
Back to top Go down
Ayalla

Ayalla

PostSubject: Re: Any game developer open for a suggestion?   Any game developer open for a suggestion? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:34 pm

Sure! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://dejligrosa.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any game developer open for a suggestion?   Any game developer open for a suggestion? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any game developer open for a suggestion?
Page 1 of 1