Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just saying hello!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:56 pm

My name is Mateusz. It's like Matthew in english. You can use them both, it's not big deal for me.
I'm too young too work, 16 since June, so I'm just wasting my time on playing computer games. Why not?
I'm writting some novels, but only in polish for now. I'm trying to create some youtobe channel with my friend, so it will probably start soon.
I'm a shy guy, so it would be too hard to speak with a large group of you on skype or temaspeak or whatever right now, so that's why I prefer to just chat.
I know english well I guess, but I must work on speaking.
Nothing really interesting about me, but I'm laid back and positive, creative a bit, and I really like meeting new people, even thou it's hard for me, and I'm like sponge on people: I can listen to them whole days. So, anyone have a problems or want to tell something that happend to him - I'm there. Yeah. I think that's it.
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Hi Mateusz! I'm a bit shy myself but the homeslices seem like such an awesome group of people. I can't wait to see how this all comes together.

Your English does seem quite good, if you need help with pronunciation don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
Schnapple (Shania)

Schnapple (Shania)

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Whoo! Hi there Matthew! It's nice to meet a fellow writer. And don't worry, I'm only 15 until October.
Back to top Go down
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:05 pm

@Saphira Yeah, it seems pretty awesome. And there's so much enthusiasm. Looks like we're gonna make something incredible Smile. Thanks for proposition, I will remember about that.
@Schnapple (Shania) Nice to meet you too, friend Smile can I ask, what are you exactly writting about?

Last edited by Venom_Reaper on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JochSejo

JochSejo

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Hello Mateusz! I'm also a writer both music and fiction/fantasy. I've always been very shy around people but right now it's more like I don't know what do say around people(social-awkwardness maybe?). oh and I'm 21.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JochSejoMusic
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:13 pm

@JochSejo Hej, dude. It's really nice to hear Smile or read actually. Do you have any fiction stuff written in english?

It would be really amazing to read some of your creations, guys.
Back to top Go down
Schnapple (Shania)

Schnapple (Shania)

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:15 pm

@Venom_Reaper I have a lot of fantasy stories. My two biggest stories I have in the planning stages are "Justice" and "Fallen Angel". "Justice" is kinda like greek mythology and the anime "Death Note" put together. "Fallen Angel" is a story containing myself and my friends in a really messed up and mental situation. Let's just say that I probably won't be posting much of "Fallen Angel" on any sites.
I also write tons of poetry. Many of my friends think I'm the reincarnation of Edgar Allen Poe in the idea of dark and well written poetry.

What about you? What do you write?
Back to top Go down
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:43 pm

@Schnapple (Shania) Most fiction kinds, like fantasy, sience fiction, post-apocaliptic, zombie apocalypse and things like that. I didn't write really much yet, but I have some things ready and I'm working everyday. I have also a lot of plans. I tried a little bit poetry, but it's not really something for me.

Do you now maybe russian novel "Metro 2033" by Dmitry Glukhovsky? It's really great post-apo thing and in this word I started my creations.

Do you have anything in english?
Back to top Go down
JochSejo

JochSejo

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:53 pm

Venom_Reaper wrote:
@JochSejo Hej, dude. It's really nice to hear Smile or read actually. Do you have any fiction stuff written in english?

It would be really amazing to read some of your creations, guys.

Everything I write is in English, though I'm from Sweden. I like written English more and spoken. There is this site called Figment.com (I'm under the name-J.C.S.Johansson)and on that site I have some pieces of written work but nothing big that is completed yet. Check it out if you want to.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JochSejoMusic
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 3:56 pm

@JochSejo Cool, I'll check when I'll have some more time. I know that feel, I have nothing big done too. Only some short things and many ideas.
Back to top Go down
Schnapple (Shania)

Schnapple (Shania)

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:32 pm

@Venom_Reaper Considering my main tongue is English, yes, I have a lot of English stories (Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so condescending). The one story that I am proud enough of to post is the "scary" story attempt that I never titled. It's very short, about 2 pages and almost done. I might post it in the writing section since I can't add the link that goes to my story.
I've heard of "Metro 2033" but I've never had the chance to sit down and read it. And I'm excited for some post-apocalyptic stories since I'm a fan of the genre, but I'm terrible at writing it.
Back to top Go down
Venom_Reaper

Venom_Reaper

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 4:45 pm

Metro 2033 is a really great book. It's my favourite. I'm huge fan o post-apo and it's also a main topic of what am I writting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just saying hello!   Just saying hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just saying hello!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: