Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SamHammer(TheDruid)

SamHammer(TheDruid)

I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans! Empty
PostSubject: I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans!   I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 1:55 pm

Hai! I am a huge metalhead, and I can do a few different kinds of metal vocals, but I can't play any instruments (except Fl Studio, but VST-based metal almost always sounds terrible). I occasionally say things like "Oh hai I do metal vocals so if you need any done hit me up", but I have nothing to back this claim up, aside from a few crappy live recordings from when I was in a death metal band YEARS ago.
Getting to the point; if someone who plays guitar could possibly make a super-generic, very basic guitar track, encompassing a few styles of metal (Black, death, core, slam, etc), so I can record a demo of my vocal range, I would very much appreciate it.
If this interests you, leave a comment here or PM me or whatever and we can discuss it further. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/the-dr-id
Fenderfan7

I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans!   I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Hi,
have you already found someone? If not, I think I could help you out a little. I play guitar for I think 7 years now and I think it would not be big problem to record some riffs. Would you just like to have the clean guitar, so you can put your own distortion or guitar rig over it or would you like me to do that already? And what length shell the demo have, more like one Song or more like an EP Very Happy ? Do you have any exact preferences in terms of style (like bands that are similar to what you want?)
So I guess that's enough questions so far. And make sure to always warm up properly and drink enough Very Happy
Back to top Go down

I have a request for guitar-playing metal fans!
Page 1 of 1