We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Why, hello there.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pamplemousse

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 10:36 pm

Hi! My name is Susie, and I'm from Toronto, Canada. Canadian, Please

I'm very young (still in high school) and I feel that I have a lot of potential.

I have perfect pitch; I can recognize the pitch of any note. When my parents found out that I could play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by just listening to it when I was 3 I was enrolled in piano lessons. Two years later, I begged for violin lessons. I taught myself how to play the guitar (sort of, I still need a bit of work Razz) and play the flute in band.
Around a year ago, I got interested in producing electronic music. A whole different world to explore. I'm at that stage where everything I make sounds like crap, but I know that if I keep working hard, I'll be able to make better stuff. My SoundCloud

I'm not too sure what I want to do when I'm older, to tell you the truth. That's why I also need to focus on my studies. It would be great if I could learn to manage my time.

I want a place where I can share my work with other people, and get advice on it. I want to be motivated and, most of all, I want to meet new people who are interested in my interests. Can Homeloaf help me with that? Very Happy

So excited to be here with all of you!

Insanity_Thorn

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 am

would be super interested in working with you, talent and humour :-)
Back to top Go down
ivoryfrog

ivoryfrog

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Welcome to the loaf Smile

I personally am not musically talented, wish I was though! But there are lots of very talented slices in this group who would love to help out I am sure Smile

Homeloaf most definitely can help you out - both with the technical musical stuff and with the motivation and friendly homeslices. You are in the right place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pamplemousse

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, ivoryfrog!
And I would really like that, Insanity_Thorn. Very Happy

MnilinM

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 pm

pamplemousse wrote:
I'm at that stage where everything I make sounds like crap, but I know that if I keep working hard, I'll be able to make better stuff.
Perfect attitude! XD

Welcome!

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:19 pm

Thanks, MnilinM! Very Happy

Admin
Saphira

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Hi Susie, that's awesome that you have perfect pitch. I have a friend that does as well. I have to admit I'm a bit jealous because I wish I had it.
Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Why, hello there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why, hello there.   Why, hello there. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why, hello there.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: