Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taurinid

Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help? Empty
PostSubject: Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help?   Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:32 am

I've had sony vegas movie studio HD 11 for some time now, and render times have always been around 2.5X the video length for 480p resolution videos. I always thought it was my computer but i recently upgraded it to a bigger pc with AMD FX 6300, AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics card, 8Gb of ram and all of my footage is stored on an external USB3.0 hard drive. Im using Sony vegas 11 (Not the pro/ platinum version) I have no interest in getting Vegas 12 or 13 nor have the money to upgrade to the pro or platinum versions any help would be massively appreciated.
Thanks, Taurinid.
Back to top Go down
Steph_Nii

Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help?   Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Hey Taurinid,
I have Sony Vegas Pro 11 but maybe I can try to help. What codec are you rendering as? .wmv, .mov, .mp4? Some of these types of files are much bigger than others even at 480p. Also, what size to the files that you render end up being? If they're more than 1gb than usually rendering takes a long time. I would do some research on which file type is the smallest and try rendering out that way.
Stephanie
Back to top Go down
http://stephnii.weebly.com

Sony Vegas 11 rendering slow, help?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: Video :: Video Production-
Jump to: