Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Ello Slices OuO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rynn

Rynn

'Ello Slices OuO Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello Slices OuO   'Ello Slices OuO Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 11:25 pm

'Ello Slices,
I am Rynn, a lover of aesthetics~ albino

I am currently a full-time student studying for an International Studies/Foreign Languages degree with an emphasis on Asian languages/cultures and Anthropology. I am currently focused on Japanese language/culture but plan to study Korean and Chinese as well. I also enjoy dabbling in other languages and learning about other cultures! I will be finishing my Associates degree in Fall 2014, working in Spring 2015, and then hope to go on to University in Japan.

I currently work as an English-language and writing tutor and I am working towards a certification in private tutoring.

Ultimately, I would like to earn a Ph.D in Foreign Languages and/or Anthropology and be able to travel once I have established a career. I am not certain which career interests me the most yet, as I would most enjoy something which will allow mobility and consistent learning/exploration.

Arts-wise I have a past of doodling/drawing and creating sounds that could sometimes be considered music. Recently, I purchased a Hummingbird Pro acoustic-electric guitar with a built in pre-amp and I am currently learning how to play.

Sadly, I have been out of practice in the arts for quite awhile now, but I hope to delve back in head-first in hopes of driving myself creatively mad or madly creative~ geek
Back to top Go down
http://mouka.tumblr.com

'Ello Slices OuO
Page 1 of 1