Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So I got signed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSHmusic

TSHmusic

So I got signed!  Empty
PostSubject: So I got signed!    So I got signed!  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2014 12:00 pm

Hey guys,

As you might know I recently changed my producer name to Contrail, and with that I felt like I was ready to send out demos to smaller labels. I entered a remix competition for a US based label that focuses on smaller undiscovered artists and I got some great reactions from that. (you can listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/contrailaudio/ionika-drop-it-down-contrail-remix) I decided to send two of my tracks to them and they responded within days and said that they really wanted to release both tracks. This made me extremely happy and now that they have release dates I wanted to post them here for you guys to listen to in advance!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Baphod

Baphod

So I got signed!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So I got signed!    So I got signed!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 5:00 pm

I really want to like this man but to be perfectly honest? Your synths seem a little bland...The phasers a nice touch on the bass but that's all I can really say about it. The mix is fine (Even though there might be a teensy bit too much reverb on the hats) but if I were you I'd stride for more interesting sounds next time...Or still, experiment with new methods of making them. It sounds like everything came from the same synth and its really offputting. The general idea behind it is pretty cool and your structure is spot on...

Just try something totally out the box next time man alright Smile, You'll grow so much more because of it. Sorry if this came across as harsh I'm just trying to be as critical as I can.
Back to top Go down

So I got signed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: Music :: Music Production and Composition :: Completed Works-
Jump to: