Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

light DNB track - published with stems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yetanotherman

light DNB track - published with stems Empty
PostSubject: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 am

Hi!

Here is my new track. Thats my first successful collaboration. Also, I've published some stems of it, for the case somebody would like to remix it - they're in the track description on my soundcloud account.

I'll be thankful for any feedback and will be super happy if you do some remixes of it!
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down
https://soundcloud.com/yetanotherman
The Waiter

The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:04 pm

Well, it's a good song. I even liked it on soundcloud(wich I don't do often because I'm kinda picky). If you want to know, I would make it shorter. probably around 3:30. As a hi-tempo genre, DnB might sound a little boring in length of around 5 minutes, which works OK in this specific one, but might not work in your upcoming tracks. Overall opinion: SICK. BTW, I just downloaded the stems and I will remix it.
Back to top Go down
AyameruRuieki

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:32 pm

As i already said in your introduction thread i like this one alot . nice tune nice beat and the vocals are nicely mastered.
I have slightly to disagree with The Waiter , because i don't have the opinion that dnb gets boring at a certain time . As like with every other genre , dnb has it's varieties it's about how to use that to have it been cool or boring. In my opinion it's just fine like it is and for future ones make sure it has its variety. I'm certain of it that you get even long tracks for example one with a length of 10 minutes to sound nice and not boring .
Back to top Go down
The Waiter

The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:12 pm

Well, thank you for correcting me. What I tried to say is that if you don't put enough variety in the track it might get boring. For example, take Muzzy - Rave Through The Apocalypse. It is 6 minutes long and still sounds awesome. This specific one also sounds good while being relatively longer than what I am used to. What I tried to say is that because DnB is relatively fast, there is a bigger number of bars in the same amount of time, which in SOME cases MIGHT make the song sound boring. Basically, no matter how long your song is, always make it sound like it's going somewhere.
Back to top Go down
yetanotherman

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:14 pm

Thanks guys for feedback, that really motivates me!

The Waiter wrote:
BTW, I just downloaded the stems and I will remix it.
That would be cool! Can't wait to hear it!

Regarding its length - well, thats kind of "maximized" version, it really was around 3:30, but I found it to work better with longer ending and also this way there are more options for DJ to do better transition.
Back to top Go down
The Waiter

The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Oh, well, if you make it shorter than please keep the dubstep cut at 3:00!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yetanotherman

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Sure thing! Thats the part I like most of all, honestly Smile
Back to top Go down
The Waiter

The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:25 pm

My favourite too! BTW, What key & BPM is it?
Back to top Go down
yetanotherman

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 3:26 pm

if I'm not mistaken, its 165. Do not remember a key, need to check...
Back to top Go down
yetanotherman

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 11:30 am

Its A minor.
Back to top Go down
The Waiter

The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2015 6:57 pm

It's been a while, but here is the remix:

https://soundcloud.com/yetanotherman/yetanotherman-feat-kristina-chekchurina-my-daddy-was-a-hulk-the-waiter-remix

I want to thank yetanotherman for supporting me while making the remix, agreeing to post the remix on his page and basically being awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: light DNB track - published with stems   light DNB track - published with stems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

light DNB track - published with stems
Page 1 of 1