Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My trap track thing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Waiter

The Waiter

My trap track thing Empty
PostSubject: My trap track thing   My trap track thing Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Helloaf homeslices!
I made this trap track a while ago and I tried submitting it to youtube promoters, but none of them accepted it.
Can you please tell me what can I improve in this track or what did I do wrong? Anything would help really, as long as I can understand the things about the track that should be kept and the ones that do not work as well.

https://soundcloud.com/thewaiterproductions/the-waiter-against-the-law/s-SqKEY
bounce
Back to top Go down
Martin Haas

PostSubject: Re: My trap track thing   My trap track thing Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 2:41 pm

IMO the Trap Kick is not clear. For example a classic 808 Kick sounds "clearer" to me.
Back to top Go down
The Waiter

The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: My trap track thing   My trap track thing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:55 pm

Thank you for the feedback! I'll check how the track sounds with less processing on the 808 kick.
Back to top Go down
The Waiter

The Waiter

PostSubject: Re: My trap track thing   My trap track thing Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 4:14 pm

https://soundcloud.com/thewaiterproductions/the-waiter-against-the-law-wip-2/s-X3NvN

I changed the 808 sample and did some other things with the track. I think maybe the sirens need some work, but I don't want to completely remove them. Maybe some help with that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My trap track thing   My trap track thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My trap track thing
Page 1 of 1