Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Swedenland!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spöksyster

Spöksyster

Hello from the Swedenland!  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Swedenland!    Hello from the Swedenland!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi! My name is Hedvig, I'm 19 and I basically live in a forest with my mom and 3 dogs. I like to draw, sometimes paint and I play a couple of instruments, all of which on an amateur level. I tire of things ridiculously quickly, so I have and have had a lot of different interests. I also like to read and write, although the latter can be hard to find motivation for sometimes. I do the majority of this in English, because I try to read books in the original language, so long as I know it, and I just find English easier to work with when writing.
Right now I'm 2/3 vegetarian and 1/3 vegan (I eat vegan breakfast), this although I've always loved meat and every time I smell or see it I am very tempted to eat it, but I don't because I would feel very bad mentally if I did.
I find socializing with people I don't know pretty draining, but this gives me a chance to work on it!

This is kind of all over the place, but I was unsure of what to write and I can be a bit sporadic as a person as well, so I guess it fits. ^^'

Anyway, nice to meet you all! alien
Back to top Go down
JochSejo

JochSejo

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Swedenland!    Hello from the Swedenland!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Hello Hedvig nice to meet you. I'm also from sweden. I can't draw that good but when I try to draw something it takes like forever to make the first line on the paper then I give up because I am bad at drawing...so instead I write music(I sing and the rest could be on the computer or acoustic guitar/piano) and I also write a bit fantasy/fiction/music/mystery stories.

I am not shy but I find it very hard talking to people.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JochSejoMusic
Spöksyster

Spöksyster

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Swedenland!    Hello from the Swedenland!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Practice makes perfect, especially so when it comes to drawing, methinks. :3
I really want to get more into music, but it can be pretty difficult... I have a friend who helps me, though, so I have a chance of getting there someday, at least. Smile
Back to top Go down
JochSejo

JochSejo

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Swedenland!    Hello from the Swedenland!  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:04 pm

The hardest part is getting started. When I knew I wanted to make music I didn't know anything about writing music or anything. But I just took small steps at a time and crawled up to the level I'm at right now. Small goals to make me motivated to get to another goal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/JochSejoMusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Swedenland!    Hello from the Swedenland!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Swedenland!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: