Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Landing Pad

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi! I'm... not Dave from BoyinaBand... but I myself just joined the forum and decided to set up a welcoming thread, since upon joining it says to go say hi on the Chit Chat threads. I went over to the Chit Chat threads to find... nothing. So here it is! I was thinking like a directory for using the forum of sorts and just meeting people and finding out our artistic interests. Maybe some cool collabs will be born here?

I'll start: I'm a classically trained pianist interested in practically anything I can get my fingers around, starting with jazz! I had a project going to a little while with a hip hop artist, who I sent some tracks to, but it fizzled out.
Back to top Go down
DetonationHeart

DetonationHeart

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself as well!

My name is Katie and I like to paint and draw. I've been taking art lessons for about 5 years.

But I would also like to learn some new languages, maybe learn to play guitar ( I have one but I don't do anything with it and would like to), improve my singing voice, and start posting to my youtube channel again.

I would love to meet new people here and help them out with projects, and maybe I could get the same from some of you?

Can't wait to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://detonation-heart.tumblr.com/
Insanity_Thorn

Insanity_Thorn

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi Im charlie, I adore film and editing and have actually worked on music videos, small films and a few videos for the NHS, I would like to get to know my fellow homeslices and see how many of us are from the UK
Back to top Go down
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 am

And I just realized what a n00b I am... that message received upon creating an account was for the chatbox on the forum home... xD Still, let's see if this gets some use!
Back to top Go down
Saphira
Admin
Saphira

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:25 am

Hey it's okay, it's a new forum for everyone. There's actually a forum dedicated to introductions here https://homeloaf.forumotion.com/f8-introductions Smile

Edit: Looked back at the message, I used to have this full category as chit chat but switched it to general. So that was my fault, sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 am

Yay learning and stuff!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landing Pad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: