HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Landing Pad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi! I'm... not Dave from BoyinaBand... but I myself just joined the forum and decided to set up a welcoming thread, since upon joining it says to go say hi on the Chit Chat threads. I went over to the Chit Chat threads to find... nothing. So here it is! I was thinking like a directory for using the forum of sorts and just meeting people and finding out our artistic interests. Maybe some cool collabs will be born here?

I'll start: I'm a classically trained pianist interested in practically anything I can get my fingers around, starting with jazz! I had a project going to a little while with a hip hop artist, who I sent some tracks to, but it fizzled out.
Back to top Go down
DetonationHeart

DetonationHeart

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:20 pm

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself as well!

My name is Katie and I like to paint and draw. I've been taking art lessons for about 5 years.

But I would also like to learn some new languages, maybe learn to play guitar ( I have one but I don't do anything with it and would like to), improve my singing voice, and start posting to my youtube channel again.

I would love to meet new people here and help them out with projects, and maybe I could get the same from some of you?

Can't wait to meet you!

Insanity_Thorn

Insanity_Thorn

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 4:18 pm

Hi Im charlie, I adore film and editing and have actually worked on music videos, small films and a few videos for the NHS, I would like to get to know my fellow homeslices and see how many of us are from the UK
Back to top Go down
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:35 am

And I just realized what a n00b I am... that message received upon creating an account was for the chatbox on the forum home... xD Still, let's see if this gets some use!

Admin
Saphira

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 4:25 am

Hey it's okay, it's a new forum for everyone. There's actually a forum dedicated to introductions here https://homeloaf.forumotion.com/f8-introductions Smile

Edit: Looked back at the message, I used to have this full category as chit chat but switched it to general. So that was my fault, sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
https://homeloaf.forumotion.com
Epsilon743

Epsilon743

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 am

Yay learning and stuff!

Landing Pad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Landing Pad   Landing Pad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Landing Pad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home Loaf :: General :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: