Home Loaf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're All Just a Slice of the Homeloaf

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite slice of "Rye"ting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schnapple (Shania)

Schnapple (Shania)

Favorite slice of "Rye"ting  Empty
PostSubject: Favorite slice of "Rye"ting    Favorite slice of "Rye"ting  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 2:47 pm

I'm taking this off of a Facebook thread, but what story that you have written or an idea of a story that you have created is your favorite? I'm curious to see what all of you guys have done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Schnapple (Shania)

Schnapple (Shania)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite slice of "Rye"ting    Favorite slice of "Rye"ting  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 3:01 pm

I'll start off with a piece of writing I did about 2 years ago. In our class, we were given a picture and we had to write something based off of the picture. The picture I received was a group of (what looked like) monks traversing the most gorgeous waterfall. I then took it into a short story that was lost. Recently, I attempted to remember the story and rewrite it.
It's short, I'm sorry. We were only given 10 minutes for that time in class to write it.

Monk Waterfall Story:
Back to top Go down
Ayalla

Ayalla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite slice of "Rye"ting    Favorite slice of "Rye"ting  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 5:50 am

I started this thing many many many MANY years ago and even made the prologue just to try it out, but I gave it up when I noticed I had trouble to flesh it out and make the story feel "adult" rather than just like a childish rant, but I still enjoy the idea.

It was an idea for a fantasy, that was about a man who starts off in our modern world society. He has a normal life and a normal group of friends, but he's secretly plagued by these terrible visions, in each and every one he dies. I won't get into too much detail here, but as it turns out, these visions are memories, of his previous lives. In his first life time, he was living in a world where the creator had made the world for the humans living there and thus he couldn't enter the world himself, so therefore he appointed a man as his right hand on this world to make sure there was a balance. Things happened and after a tragedy the man was killed. After this he was reborn many times, in many different worlds, but now it was time for him to return and continue the role he was once given. He had lived all these lives to gain more experience and knowledge than he ever could during a life time, and so the memories of his previous lives are coming back to him, so he can fight what took him out last time.

I had so many more ideas for this story, but this is the main thing. I still wish I could write.
Back to top Go down
http://dejligrosa.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite slice of "Rye"ting    Favorite slice of "Rye"ting  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite slice of "Rye"ting
Page 1 of 1